Saturday, November 7, 2009

Goodbye

Goodbye to Azman,Mummy n Daddy
Goodbye delicious food
Goodbye comfy room
Goodbye meow meow yg slalu je lari bila tgk saya sekarang
Goodbye going places to places after another
Goodbye cooking in the kitchen


Goodbye to all of this for now as i have to go back to Sri Iskandar tomorrow

My train will be departing from KL central at 9.30 am on 8th November which is tomorrow
I hate it when i have to wake up early in the morning but its okay
I'm psyched to meet my friends in Sri Iskandar =)
Be ah,Fazzu,Aten,Wanis,Ayie,Qusha,Izzati
Arghhh miss you guys a lot i swear to god!
I can't wait to let them taste my cooking
I made coroqqute today
Spend 2 hours making it all by myself while mum and azman doin god knows what
hahahahahha
I do know what azman did though...playing Plants VS Zombie which yes i influenced him in playing

That's it for now i guess..Have to start studying for my Architectural Science and History of Architecture..Will update you guys on my trip to Melaka later on..probably after i'm done with my finals,design and review..Till then...

Yours Truly,Yurika

No comments:

Post a Comment